[OSGeoLive] minutes from meeting 18-05-2021, next meeting will be 22-05-2021

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Tue May 18 11:36:50 PDT 2021

Hello OSGeoLive friends,

we had a quick meeting today about the release and testing of rc6.

It looks very good. We found some minor bugs but no blocker [3]

Some of you tested already rc6. Please help with more testing.

Please document the test results ohere
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q5BaEgQtgw4O1bXyeWMlM8XtAOhUgcjZ7Y2O0FZc2H0/edit#gid=430477653

So the plan is as folling:
1. Continue with the testing of rc6 - please test the vmdk
2. We meet on saturday 22.5.2021 at 15 UTC to decide wether rc6 will
become the final
3. if we can define the final on saturday we will upload the file on
sourceforge
4. send the release mail
5. and update the documentation

We would like to publish the release before FOSSGIS. If we release it on
the 22.5. it is in time for the conference at the beginnging of june.

So you are all welcome to do further testing.

See you on saturday  at 15 UTC on jitsi

https://meet.jit.si/OSGeoLive

Please download and help with the testing

[1]
http://download.osgeo.org/livedvd/releases/14.0/osgeolive-14.0rc6-amd64.iso

[2] http://aiolos.survey.ntua.gr/gisvm/14.0/osgeolive-14.0rc6-amd64.iso
vmdk