[OSGeoLive] Maintenance of OSGeo Live Docs

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 22:46:53 PDT 2021

I see we haven't provided sufficient time for OSGeoLive docs teams to
respond.
So I propose we keep the options A and B open, but push out a week or two.
Option A + or - 1 hr:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2021&month=11&day=16&hour=6&min=0&sec=0&p1=240&p2=236&p3=170&p4=26&p5=37&p6=155
Option B  + or - 1 hr
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2021&month=11&day=14&hour=21&min=0&sec=0&p1=240&p2=236&p3=170&p4=26&p5=37&p6=155%3E

On Mon, 1 Nov 2021 at 21:14, Angelos Tzotsos <gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you,
>
> We also need feedback from the OSGeoLive docs team (Vicky, Nicolas,
> Astrid).
>
> Best,
> Angelos
>
> On 11/1/21 11:23 AM, Chris ganta wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > We (The documentation team) met today, and we request if you can
> > accommodate for A or A-.
> >
> > For B or B-, the time zones for the other two writers are Singapore (5 AM
> > +/- 1) and Nairobi (12 Midnight +/- 1).
> >

> > Regards,
> > Chris
> >

> > On Sun, Oct 31, 2021 at 8:42 PM Angelos Tzotsos <gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Hi all,
> >>
> >> This is just a reminder that we need to know the availability of the
> >> documentation team for the proposed meeting.
> >> Cameron has provided 2 options.
> >> Please let us know if one of the options fits your schedule.
> >>
> >> Best,
> >> Angelos

<snip>