[OSGeoLive] presentation link is broken any idea

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Sat Nov 27 21:35:09 PST 2021

[Regina Obe]
Yes it was moved to osgeo7 dedicated live container and Brian Hamlin moved
things over.  I renamed the old version sitting on old-webextra to
old.live.osgeo.org so you can spot check if you are missing anything.

Looks like the presentation is there.

http://old.live.osgeo.org/en/presentation.html

I'm hesitant to copy it because I fear it will be wiped out by whatever
process is/will be building the docs. So I leave it in Brian's hands to deal
with.

Hope that helps,
Regina