[OSGeoLive] Maintenance of OSGeo Live Docs

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 11:56:37 PDT 2021

Sounds good.
We have a wide range of timezones to cover, which I think includes: Meeting
planner
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?iso=20211102&p1=240&p3=236&p5=170&p6=26&p7=37&p11=155>

A couple of options:
Option A
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2021&month=11&day=2&hour=6&min=0&sec=0&p1=240&p2=236&p3=170&p4=26&p5=37&p6=155>,
plus or minus an hour:
LocationLocal TimeTime ZoneUTC Offset
Sydney <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/australia/sydney> (Australia
- New South Wales) Tuesday, 2 November 2021 at 5:00:00 pm AEDT
<https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/aedt> UTC+11 hours
Singapore <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/singapore/singapore>
(Singapore) Tuesday, 2 November 2021 at 2:00:00 pm SGT
<https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/sgt> UTC+8 hours
Nairobi <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/kenya/nairobi> (Kenya) Tuesday,
2 November 2021 at 9:00:00 am EAT
<https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/eat> UTC+3 hours
Athens <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/greece/athens> (Greece) Tuesday,
2 November 2021 at 8:00:00 am EET
<https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/eet> UTC+2 hours
Berlin <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/germany/berlin> (Germany -
Berlin) Tuesday, 2 November 2021 at 7:00:00 am CET
<https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/cet> UTC+1 hour
Mexico City <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/mexico/mexico-city> (Mexico
- Ciudad de México) Tuesday, 2 November 2021 at 12:00:00 midnight CST
<https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/cst> UTC-6 hours
Corresponding UTC (GMT) Tuesday, 2 November 2021 at 06:00:00
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20211102T0600>

Option B
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2021&month=11&day=2&hour=21&min=0&sec=0&p1=240&p2=236&p3=170&p4=26&p5=37&p6=155>,
plus of minus an hour:
LocationLocal TimeTime ZoneUTC Offset
Sydney <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/australia/sydney> (Australia
- New South Wales) Wednesday, 3 November 2021 at 8:00:00 am AEDT
<https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/aedt> UTC+11 hours
Singapore <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/singapore/singapore>
(Singapore) Wednesday, 3 November 2021 at 5:00:00 am SGT
<https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/sgt> UTC+8 hours
Nairobi <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/kenya/nairobi> (Kenya)
Wednesday,
3 November 2021 at 12:00:00 midnight EAT
<https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/eat> UTC+3 hours
Athens <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/greece/athens> (Greece) Tuesday,
2 November 2021 at 11:00:00 pm EET
<https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/eet> UTC+2 hours
Berlin <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/germany/berlin> (Germany -
Berlin) Tuesday, 2 November 2021 at 10:00:00 pm CET
<https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/cet> UTC+1 hour
Mexico City <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/mexico/mexico-city> (Mexico
- Ciudad de México) Tuesday, 2 November 2021 at 3:00:00 pm CST
<https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/cst> UTC-6 hours
Corresponding UTC (GMT) Tuesday, 2 November 2021 at 21:00:00
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20211102T2100>

What timeslots can you make?
A-, A, A+
B-, B, B+