[OSGeoLive] FOSS4G 2021 Workshop OSGeo SDI

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Tue Sep 28 01:49:19 PDT 2021

Hello all,

first miilestone at FOSS4G done.

Yesterday night Angelos, Enock and me were running the Workshop Setting
up a Spatial Data Infrastructure (SDI) with Open.

We had 7 participants and showed great things that are possible with
OSGeo software. The feedback was good, althought there was less
interaction as we could not see/speak to the participants.

The next event will be the OSGeoLive talk on wednesday. Slides are under
construction here

OSGeoLive Project report
https://github.com/astroidex/foss4g-2021-osgeolive-project-report

Who would like to also present? At the moment there is only Angelos and
me listed. But it would be nice to see more people from the team on
stage ;)

https://callforpapers.2021.foss4g.org/foss4g2021/talk/AEDDHE/

See you Astrid