[OSGeoLive] plan for an OSGeoLive meeting and FOSS4G submissions

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Thu Feb 24 08:44:53 PST 2022

Hello friends,

April is coming closer. And I am wondering if we should make a meeting
to plan version 15.0.

Anyway I have not seen you for a while and hope you are all fine.

Also we should talk about FOSS4G and whether we should make submissions.
I suggest
- Presentation OSGeoLive project report (as usual)
- Workshop SDI with OSGeoLive (WS material is there and it would be a
pleasure to do the workshop again)

Shall we meet on Tuesday 1 March ? UTC 19 (or 20) would be fine for me.

Wha do you think?

--
Best regards

Astrid Emde