[OSGeoLive] DOI for OSGeoLive and OSGeoLive Documentation published

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Thu Jan 20 11:34:59 PST 2022

Hello all,

I created (with the help of Peter Löwe) the dios for OSGeoLive and the
OSGeoLive Documentation.

OSGeoLive https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.5884641
OSGeoLive Documentation https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.5884859

I uploaded the last release (14.0.0) of the related repository.

I also added the links to the OSGeo wiki
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/DOI#DOI_for_OSGeo_Projects

Next steps:
- Please review the content and suggest improvements
- please send you orcid so I can add you to the list opf contributors
- for release 15.0.0 we can conect the repo and the doi to get an
automatic update (will do so later)

Peter Löwe will refer to OSGeoLive & other OSGeo projects in the new
book via DOI.

See you Astrid