[OSGeoLive] Desktop Image for OSGeoLive 15

Brian M Hamlin maplabs at light42.com
Thu Jul 7 10:41:58 PDT 2022

Warm Greetings Luca and All OSgeoLive List -

   I have modified an image from the fine collection of classic
cartography exchanged earlier this year. The image  'stampa_maglie /
11794.jpg' is the source for desktop candidate here

     https://github.com/OSGeo/OSGeoLive/pull/332/files

Please consider this design for OSGeoLive 15

     best regards from Berkeley, California     --Brian M Hamlin    /
MAPLABS