[OSGeoLive] desktop beta candidate alpha?

edgar.soldin at web.de edgar.soldin at web.de
Sun Jul 17 12:21:40 PDT 2022

On 17.07.2022 20:44, Brian M Hamlin wrote:
> Hi Edgar - good day to you
>
>    the original image sources are all from the FOSS4G committee in Italy -- there are many steps to prep the images because the originals have different color encoding and are high resolution. I use a Macintosh from 20 years ago to do the artwork.

well sure. but just in case i want to fix this specific draft, which i am willing to do on a my recent pc with a current photoshop. how can i get hold of the actual source picture? why can't you provide it to me directly?

>    The logo materials for OSGeo are certainly available and please copy them, they are in the marketing area of OSGeo resources. I carefully copy the parts I use - the marketing committee is lead by German Astrid in Bonn area.

well, color me stupid, i can't seem to find em on https://www.osgeo.org/resources/

would you (or anybody else really) please provide a link? thanks!

also i'm still wondering about font used for the number "15".

i had a look into `http://download.osgeo.org/livedvd/15/stampa_maglie0.tgz` but it does _NOT_ contain the map image used to create the firenze background. why did you point that file out to me?

>    more soon   --Brian

sunny regards.. ede