[OSGeoLive] desktop beta candidate alpha?

edgar.soldin at web.de edgar.soldin at web.de
Sun Jul 17 13:47:50 PDT 2022

sorry Brian,

for this year i'm done.

you guys, if you want, take some suggestions from the PR that is online still
  https://github.com/OSGeo/OSGeoLive/pull/335
and my observation wrt. the desktop font coloring
  https://github.com/OSGeo/OSGeoLive/commit/fe89fefddc6e6c54174804c33b6cb54a17536104#commitcomment-78719072
.

maybe next year we can start fresh and earlier together on the graphic design part, we will see then. have fun and enjoy ..ede