[OSGeoLive] Translation status update

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Thu Jul 28 14:13:08 PDT 2022

To all our translators:

I will be downloading and upgrading the repository with the translations on
an every day basis (except weekends) at around 21:00 UTC.
Thanks for your efforts on the translations, it is a big project, many
files to translate.

Please visit [1] to see the translations
[1] https://osgeo.github.io/OSGeoLive-doc

Thanks
Regards

eMail: vicky at georepublic.de