[OSGeoLive] OSGeoLive 15.0 alpha1 is ready for projects and testing

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Tue Jun 14 23:06:38 PDT 2022

Press Release 95: 15. June 2022
https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeolive/wiki/Press%20Release%2095

We are happy to announce that the first alpha version of OSGeoLive 15.0
is available.

Please download the iso [1]

We would like to encourage all projects to test and update their
installers if needed.

Please test and report any issues found [2].

Changelogs are available at [3].

Version 15.0 will use Lubuntu 22.4 [4]. The final version is planned to
be ready in August 2022. Have a look at our schedule for the detailed
steps [5].

You find a list of the packages. Please update the version for your
software [6].

You are welcome to join our team! Are you interested in helping update
translations to latest documents on Transifex [7] [8]?

Contact us
channel #osgeolive [10] 24/7 till the release ;)

We also have weekly meetings on Tuesdays at 19 UTC
https://meet.jit.si/OSGeoLive

You are welcome to join us.

About OSGeoLive
------------------------------

OSGeoLive (​http://live.osgeo.org) is a ​Lubuntu based distribution of
Geospatial Open Source Software, available via a Live DVD, Virtual
Machine and USB.

You can use OSGeoLive to try a wide variety of open source geospatial
software without installing anything.

OSGeoLive team

[1]
http://download.osgeo.org/livedvd/releases/15.0/osgeolive-15.0alpha1-amd64.iso