[OSGeoLive] OSGeoLive 15.0 status: rc1

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 02:26:28 PDT 2022

Hi all,

Quite some time has passed from the rc1 release. No blocker issues have
been reported for the rc1 iso, so I would like to make a motion to
release the final iso image from rc1. For the VM version we have a
critical issue related to ETF so we can release a rc2 of the VM.

My +1
Angelos

--
Angelos Tzotsos, PhD