[OSGeoLive] OSGeoLive 15.0 status: rc1

Ko Nagase nagase at georepublic.co.jp
Sat Sep 24 05:30:45 PDT 2022

Hi team and list,

+1

I thought that the next building will happen for a translation update,
but I missed the following message's latter part.

2022年8月4日(木) 18:38 Angelos Tzotsos <gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com>:

> Hi Luca,
>
> The plan is to release 15.0rc1 this weekend and this will probably be
> the version shipped to FOSS4G (unless we need an urgent rc2). The
> release candidate might be called final before the conference if no
> major bugs are reported in the following days/weeks (depends on
> volunteer work to test it).
>
> The September timeline for the documentation is to give more time to
> translators to work and include the code sprint opportunity.
> Since the documentation is included in the disk as a debian package we
> will issue a package update after rc1, so users will get final
> translations through apt upgrade.

I created the following QGIS pgRoutingLayer plugin related issue,
https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeolive/ticket/2406#comment:1

but it can be solved in the similar way by upgrading the
pgRoutingLayer plugin in the rc1 ISO image,
so it's not a critical issue.

Thanks,