[OSGeoLive] OSGeoLive 16.0 status: alpha2

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 03:51:01 PDT 2023

Hi all,

It has been more than 2 months without a release.
 From the schedule we are 10 days behind on beta stage.

In order to call it beta, we would normally need "feature complete"
status, which means we need the installers for opendatacube and qfield
to be submitted.

We also have some critical issues open, but we can fix those during beta.

Thoughts?

Cheers,
Angelos

--