[OSGeoLive] Fwd: Storage issue for project: osgeo-live

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Wed Aug 9 11:32:36 PDT 2023

Hi,

it is a shame that we have to remove the old files.

Before we remove them it would be nice to save the download statistics
see
-
https://sourceforge.net/projects/osgeo-live/files/5.5/stats/timeline?dates=2012-03-01%20to%202023-08-09&period=daily
- or total
https://sourceforge.net/projects/osgeo-live/files/stats/timeline?dates=2012-03-01%20to%202023-08-09&period=daily
(does not show the version)

It also shows dowsnloads per country
https://sourceforge.net/projects/osgeo-live/files/15.0/stats/map?dates=2012-03-01%20to%202023-08-09&period=daily
Here is the download stats api
https://sourceforge.net/p/forge/documentation/Download%20Stats%20API/

What would be a good place to save them instead?

Astrid