[OSGeoLive] Fwd: Adding QField to OSGeo-Live

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 04:12:02 PDT 2023

Hi all,

I have prepared an iso using our staging ppa, and that includes QGIS 3.28.4
http://download.osgeo.org/livedvd/nightly/osgeolive-nightly-build39-amd64-081e416-staging.iso

The first time I open QGIS, there seems to be an issue with the widget
possition, I will open a ticket and investigate.

Best,
Angelos