[OSGeoLive] Fwd: Adding QField to OSGeo-Live

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 04:19:17 PDT 2023

Hi Nicolas,

When I start QGIS for the first time, I do not see the top bar of the
QGIS window (minimize,maximize,close buttons). When I move (by clicking
Move from the status bar) the top bar appears.

This is probably related to the initial drawing settings of the QGIS window.

I have only tried in a KVM virtual machine...

Best regards,
Angelos