[Oskari-user] Interview about background and development of Oskari

Aarnio Timo (MML) timo.aarnio at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Thu Apr 12 02:25:17 PDT 2018

Hi Erik and Arnulf!

First of all, you can use Timo, as Aarnio is my last name ;)

Thank you for your comments, we're very happy to hear them!

Keeping the list CC'd is a good way to keep everyone posted and if comments arise there's an opportunity to do that as well.

Regarding your question about "in the wild" contributors, we don't have such, the contributions we get come from the Oskari community and (mostly) from organizations that are also represented in the Project Steering Committee (https://github.com/oskariorg/oskari-docs/wiki/Project-Steering-Committee).

Beginning of May suits us well, ready when you are. And hope top-posting is ok to you (I can look into Outlook options if need be..) :)

Cheers,
Timo