[Oskari-user] Oskari RPC and requesting feature info

Erno Mäkinen erno at gispo.fi
Thu Nov 22 04:37:37 PST 2018

Hi,

Thank you of the information Sami. When creating and configuring the map
frame in the Oskari UI, it is possible to disable the query tool, so I
think that there could be also option for handling the queries by RPC
instead. Naturally, this would also require implementing the functionality.

Best regards,
Erno

to 22. marrask. 2018 klo 13.47 Mäkinen Sami (MML) (