[Oskari-user] Lat/long between Oskari Demo and RPC Examples

Lasse Kulmala lasse.kulmala at visma.com
Tue Dec 10 03:49:41 PST 2019

Hello

I was going through Oskari RPC events and Oskari Demo and noticed that
the lat/long returned by MapClickEvent does not match correct
coordinates in Oskari Demo, e.g. RPC example returns nonsensical
lat/long coordinates. Demo Oskari returns correct search results so is
the problem with the RPC Example dataset or is there some other reason.
I have a excisting set of lat/long points that need to be used if the
project I'm consulting changes to Oskari from Google Maps but I need to
know it the points are usable as is or does the RPC API require some
sort of conversion.