[Oskari-user] Oskari 1.54.1 and december PSC meeting

Mäkinen Sami (MML) sami.makinen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Wed Dec 18 05:40:41 PST 2019

Hi everyone,

We released Oskari 1.54.1 a week ago with some bugfixes on 1.54 and we heavily recommend the update for everyone using 1.53 or later. It fixes a couple of issues from 1.54 and a security issue that tracks back to 1.53.

We had our last scheduled PSC meeting for this year earlier this month as well and here's the notes from that one: https://oskariorg.github.io/psc/psc-memo/2019/12/10/PSC_December2019.html. Thing to note is that we won't be having scheduled meetings from now on and instead try to use the mailing list and Gitter more for these things.

Best regards and happy holidays,

         Sami