[Oskari-user] WEB-INF/jsp/index.jsp

Petri Linna (TAU) petri.linna at tuni.fi
Sat Mar 16 08:56:20 PDT 2019

Hi

There is problem with www.peltodata.fi<http://www.peltodata.fi> service. The oskari UI is not working. Geoserver is working. When you go the peltodata-page, there appears error: "Problem accessing /WEB-INF/jsp/index.jsp. Reason:  /WEB-INF/jsp/index.jsp"

Have you any ideas,  what causes that and how to fix that?

Best regards, Petri Linna
---

Tampere University of Technology -> Tampere University
PL300, 28100 PORI
work: +358 408262720 -> +358 45  183 9630
@petrilinna

My new email address will be petri.linna at tuni.fi<mailto:petri.linna at tuni.fi>, because of combination of three higher education institution. https://www.tuni.fi/en. Please, update also my phone number.