[Oskari-user] Oskari news

Mäkinen Sami (MML) sami.makinen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Thu Jan 7 01:42:00 PST 2021

Happy new year everyone,

We are working towards the next version with features including things like style form rewrite as React-components and tuning functionality regarding  map legends (mostly for admins currently). We've also worked on rewriting the RPC example app to make it not only more maintainable but also improved some of the content in the examples to make them easier to understand. The RPC example is not directly tied to Oskari release but has taken up time from the team. We also have an ongoing process for improving a contribution adding an announcements functionality for Oskari to get it merged hopefully for the next release. Also another larger ongoing set of contributions is for adding support for range-selection on timeseries layers that allows more user-friendly UI for showing scattered (both in time and location) data like historical orthophotos.

Unfortunately Tuuli messaged me about wanting to step down from the PSC so the current PSC is:

* Jussi Arpalahti
* Hafliði Sigtryggur Magnússon
* Sami Mäkinen
* Timo Sallinen