[Oskari-user] Support for one-to-many relationships?

Aarnio Timo (MML) timo.aarnio at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Fri Oct 15 01:54:39 PDT 2021

Hello!

What kind of services do you have offering this data? What are the measurements that are in another layer? Are they also spatial features and/or something else such as feature property values?

For you ideal solution the infobox could probably do the trick with some modifications or RPC API trickery, but let’s first clarify the use case 😊

BR,
Timo Aarnio