[Oskari-user] Oskari 2.5.1 released!

Mäkinen Sami (MML) sami.makinen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Wed Oct 27 05:12:55 PDT 2021

Good news everyone,

We just released 2.5.1 to address a couple of small issues with the latest release. It is now available on GitHub (https://github.com/oskariorg) and Oskari.org Maven repository. The sample application package has been updated on the download link in Oskari.org (https://oskari.org/download) and http://download.osgeo.org/oskari/. As always you can take a peek at the latest release at https://demo.oskari.org/.

Here's the release notes:
oskari-frontend

For a full list of changes see: https://github.com/oskariorg/oskari-frontend/milestone/35?closed=1

  *   Fixed an issue with my places features where new layers didn't show features on map if the layer style was not modified
  *   Fixed an issue with my places features where the label on map was not shown on the map
  *   Fixed an issue where hover style for vector features was not properly updated after modifying the layer style
  *   Fixed an issue which prevented style changes in the editor for Area-shaped features on Firefox
  *   Fixed an issue with admin-layereditor when administering WMS-T layer with start, end and interval as time dimension
  *   Fixed an issue with admin-layereditor when a style was no longer available for a WMS-layer but the layer had a legend configured for the missing style

oskari-server

For a full list of changes see: https://github.com/oskariorg/oskari-server/milestone/36?closed=1

  *   Add error handling when parsing GetFeatureInfo from WMS capabilities
  *   Upgrade MyBatis 3.5.6 -> 3.5.7
Happy updating,
        Sami