[Oskari-user] Nomination for new PSC member

Mäkinen Sami (MML) sami.makinen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Tue Mar 1 06:22:21 PST 2022

Hi everyone (and special note for PSC members),

Janne "jampukka" Heikkilä has expressed interest in joining the Oskari PSC. He has made numerous contributions to the Oskari repositories over the years and I would like to nominate him as a new member for the PSC.

Existing PSC members, please vote on this!

Best regards,
Sami

PS. I'll be organizing a PSC meeting in the near future after I get some things completed that I would like to go over in the meeting. I'll send another message about that and vote for scheduling of the meeting to the PSC members after sorting out some things like the roadmap stuff we are planning on for the near future.