[Oskari-user] Nomination for new PSC member

Arpalahti Jussi jussi.arpalahti at hel.fi
Fri Mar 11 00:53:05 PST 2022

Hi.

Here is my +1

Best,
Jussi

From: Oskari-user <oskari-user-bounces at lists.osgeo.org> on behalf of "Sallinen Timo (MML)" <timo.sallinen at maanmittauslaitos.fi>
Date: Thursday 10. March 2022 at 17.38
To: "Oskari-user at lists.osgeo.org" <Oskari-user at lists.osgeo.org>
Subject: Re: [Oskari-user] Nomination for new PSC member

A big +1 from me also.

Best regards,
Timo

Lähettäjä: Oskari-user <oskari-user-bounces at lists.osgeo.org> Puolesta Marko Kuosmanen
Lähetetty: tiistai 1. maaliskuuta 2022 18.13
Vastaanottaja: Mäkinen Sami (MML) <sami.makinen at maanmittauslaitos.fi>
Kopio: Oskari-user at lists.osgeo.org
Aihe: Re: [Oskari-user] Nomination for new PSC member

Hi everyone,
I will vote for Heikki to join PSC.

--
Marko

ti 1. maalisk. 2022 klo 16.22 Mäkinen Sami (MML) (sami.makinen at maanmittauslaitos.fi<mailto:sami.makinen at maanmittauslaitos.fi>) kirjoitti:
Hi everyone (and special note for PSC members),

Janne “jampukka” Heikkilä has expressed interest in joining the Oskari PSC. He has made numerous contributions to the Oskari repositories over the years and I would like to nominate him as a new member for the PSC.

Existing PSC members, please vote on this!

Best regards,
Sami

PS. I’ll be organizing a PSC meeting in the near future after I get some things completed that I would like to go over in the meeting. I’ll send another message about that and vote for scheduling of the meeting to the PSC members after sorting out some things like the roadmap stuff we are planning on for the near future.