[Oskari-user] Welcome Anniina & info about upcoming map controls change

Mäkinen Sami sami.makinen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Fri Oct 28 02:27:53 PDT 2022

Good news everyone,

We have a new PSC-member: Anniina Kovalainen!

On other current news: we are currently rewriting the buttons/controls that are on the map and while doing this we recognized that the current "mobile toolbar" functionality might not be that great of a solution after all. I wrote an issue about the change (we are thinking of removing the mobile toolbar). Please check and discuss on https://github.com/oskariorg/oskari-docs/issues/282

I labeled it as a roadmap item so the PSC can vote on this.

Thanks and have a great weekend,
        Sami