[OTT_OSGEO] Meeting this thursday

Scott Mitchell smitch at mac.com
Mon Dec 4 17:20:26 EST 2006

I believe the day's consensus is that although the inconvenience of a
change at short notice is regrettable and will exclude some, the
special circumstances around this particular meeting make a change
worthwhile (without it the originally planned theme of the meeting is
impossible).

Unless there is further feedback to the contrary, I suggest that Jeff
let us know whether or not the pub reservation can be changed.
Alternatively, we can go to DM Solutions and/or retire to the Royal
Oak in that neighbourhood.

Cheers,
Scott