OGUG Data linked to OTT_OSTGEO site

Sampson, David dsampson at NRCan.gc.ca
Mon Jul 24 13:15:12 EDT 2006

Hey folks,

I started off our files and document section off with links to the Atlas
of Canada files that we converted into GRASS format... currently the
link leeds to the old OGUG directory. I'll get around to moving over the
actual files at some point... eventualy I'd like to see these datasets
managed and versioned in an SVn environment.... If anyone wants to help
work out some of the finer details let me know.

Let me know if you have problems..

https://ottawa.osgeo.org/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?folderID=87

I encourage others who have local freely distributeable data to post
their data sets there....  At the least lets make sure they are in a
GDAL/OGR readable format or GRASS database format.

Cheers