[OTT_OSGEO] Mission Statement

Scott Mitchell smitch at connect.carleton.ca
Sat Jul 29 16:08:23 EDT 2006

Both the mission statement and the list of objectives look good to
me.  The statement is nice and concise, the list provides elaboration
and invitation to prospective participants to help them evaluate
their interest in participating/helping out.  The focus and range of
activities seem very appropriate in terms of value and sustainability.

Cheers,
Scott