[OTT_OSGEO] next meeting?

Dave McIlhagga dmcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Nov 21 12:18:16 EST 2006

Scott

Something to consider -- our new OSGeo Executive Director, Tyler
Mitchell, may be in town that week and is interested in attending - and
perhaps presenting on OSGeo activities he will be spearheading in the
months ahead.

This is a pretty unique opportunity -- so what do you think of having
Tyler join us? We should be able to confirm his attendance in Ottawa
within a day or two -- also it might require adjusting the day of the
meeting if Tyler is not available Thursday night.

Thoughts? Tyler?

Dave

--
Dave McIlhagga