[OTT_OSGEO] Fwd: GIS Day Speaker

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Oct 19 10:06:06 EDT 2006

I've talked to Mike Sawada and they are interested in having an OSGeo
booth at Ottawa U for GIS Day.  I have the necessary documentation if we
want to proceed (I haven't committed yet).

Question: what kind of OSGeo promotional materials are available to use
for a booth like this?

(Graham Cole contacted me and is interested in also working the booth,
if we go ahead)

jeff

--
Jeff McKenna