[OTT_OSGEO] Fwd: GIS Day Speaker

Scott Mitchell smitch at connect.carleton.ca
Sat Oct 21 11:02:53 EDT 2006

I've confirmed we can have space at the Carleton's GIS Day.

Looks like the flyers live in
https://visibilitycommittee.osgeo.org/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?
folderID=54&expandFolder=54&folderID=50

but also there's

https://visibilitycommittee.osgeo.org/files/documents/18/210/
OSGeo_Brochures_v1_PDF.zip to get them all packaged up.

I haven't yet checked to see if there are differences in versions in
those locations - looks to me like almost all were created just
before Where 2.0 and haven't been modified since.

I'll print out a batch for handout/display at Carleton.  If anyone
wants / is available to help provide a presence at the booth, you're
more than welcome - I will likely also need to hang around our
department's booth.

Cheers,
Scott