[Ottawa_users] GRASS presentation an meeting

Scott W Mitchell Scott_Mitchell at carleton.ca
Fri Apr 20 16:51:19 EDT 2007

You wouldn't have the link even if you were there for the title
slide, because I hadn't gotten around to uploading it anywhere yet.
So thanks for the reminder, it is currently on its way to
http://cemml.carleton.ca/grass_Misc/Intro_to_GRASS_SMosgeoOttApr07.gz

That's in OpenOffice Impress format once you decompress.

Feel free to make it available;  so far it's just a compilation of
slides from others with some of my own notes and figures added - I
hope to be able to improve it in the future.

Upload just finished, let me know if there are any troubles.

Cheers,

Scott