[Ottawa_users] GRASS/QGIS workshop - Dec. 12 (!)

Scott Mitchell smitch at mac.com
Thu Dec 6 15:28:50 EST 2007

On 5-Dec-07, at 10:22 , Andrew Ross wrote:

> On a more serious note. Are we meeting this week at all?
>
> Andrew

A couple of people are coming out to the lab tonight to ensure that
the machines are ready, but that's it.  Next week is the main
meeting.  If anyone wants to come socialize but can't / doesn't want
to attend the workshop, I have a reservation at Mike's Place for
afterwards.  I told them we'd likely show up around 8:00, but if
everyone's done with the computers earlier than that, we may head
over early.

Mike's Place is the graduate pub on campus, in the University Centre,
on the second floor.

Cheers,
Scott