[Ottawa_users] September Meeting

Sampson, David dsampson at NRCan.gc.ca
Fri Jul 27 08:41:55 EDT 2007

Hey Folks,

Thanks to the small crowd that came out last night, great discussions
all over the map (so to speak).

August is our holiday month of the year so no meeting.

Our next meeting is Thursday September 6, 2007 at 6:00pm at the fox and
feather as usual....

We will book as the time gets closer, but a month and a bit heads up
should be good for people to plan.

We will then start having our meetings the first Thursday of the month
like we started with. That is until we start flexing the schedule and
eventualy get to the last Thursday next July.

Our presentation will be (tentatively) a dry run of Frank Warmerdam's
FOSS4G talk on the present State of GDAL.

Spread the word, and invite someone new to the meetings.

Cheers