[Ottawa_users] cartographic design course in Fall needs an instructor

Scott Mitchell smitch at mac.com
Fri Jun 29 12:03:07 EDT 2007

Further to the job posting I mentioned at the local OSGEO meeting
last night, I have just learned that the potential instructor we had
lined up has fallen through, so we're definitely looking for someone.

For those that weren't there, due to a recent retirement plus a
deferred hiring, we have a number of courses that need covering this
coming academic year in Geography and Environmental Studies at
Carleton University.

The most relevant to this group is the Cartographic Design course,
but there are others - see http://www.carleton.ca/geography/
academic_positions/Fall_CI_Positions.pdf for all the details.

I see now that the cartography course is in the Fall term, and
unfortunately for many of you working folks, it is already scheduled
as a day course (registration has started, so we can't change that).
We are also asking for a Master's degree as minimum qualifications.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers,

Scott Mitchell

----
Scott Mitchell, Assistant Professor, Carleton University
Department of Geography & Environmental Studies, Loeb B443A
& Geomatics and Landscape Ecology Research Laboratory, Nesbitt 340
Mailing:  Loeb B349, 1125 Colonel By Dr., Ottawa, ON K1S 5B6 Canada
+1-613-520-2600 x2695 Fax: +1-613-520-4301 Scott_Mitchell at carleton.ca