[Ottawa_users] Upcoming meetings

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Mar 9 16:55:29 EST 2007

It seems we'll have many foss4g visitors that following week, as there
is an OGC meeting here in Ottawa April 16th-19th.  Arnulf Christl, an
outspoken OSGeo board member and good drinker, will be in town for that
(from Germany) and has asked me if we could schedule this local chapter
meeting for sometime that week.

Is it possible?

jeff