[Ottawa_users] Ottawa Barcamp

Dewald Troskie dewald at globalimage.co.za
Tue Mar 20 03:40:23 EDT 2007

Hi All,

I attended the Barcamp we had here in Johannesburg, South Africa last
week. To all those who are interested, it is well worth atttending. The
confluence and synergy of Open Source ideas, discussions and business
initiatives makes this a definite date to book on your calendar.

Kind Regards,

Dewald Troskie
GIS Developer / Database Architect
Network Administrator
GIS Global Image (Pty) Ltd.
Helping the world make informed decisions
P.O Box 15 The Innovation Hub 0087
Cell: +27 (0)82 615 0248
Tel: +27 (0)12 844 0660
Fax: +27 (0)86 619 3958