[Ottawa_users] Proposal to expand Chapter

Dave McIlhagga dmcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Oct 4 14:55:18 EDT 2007

A local Ottawa Chapter and a National Chapter will look very very
different. Trying to fuse those two things into one beast will be a
tough challenge. There's no reason the local chapter can't advocate
for national issues as is. What's wrong with that? If there's ever
critical mass for a national chapter -- great.