[Ottawa_users] Summary of last night's meeting

Sampson, David dsampson at NRCan.gc.ca
Wed Oct 17 14:21:10 EDT 2007

Hey gang,

I'd like to thank Peter for volunteering his time and energy to come out
and share with us his presentation and knowledge on the geofunctions
project.

Unless anything else changes we will see your presentation on the 8th of
November, as no one has objected to that date.

Please let us know if you require any equipment. It is limited but we
can usualy help out.
Laptop?
Screen?
Projector?

If you require these please feel free to organize your need requests
through the list and we can see who can help out.

If you have questions please post.

Otheriwse, see you then

Cheers