[Ottawa_users] chapter report at OSGeo General Meeting

Scott Mitchell smitch at mac.com
Tue Sep 11 16:06:27 EDT 2007

Ah, that's good for me to know ;)

I had to leave just as the discussion was starting, but I did whisper
to Dave that if there was no eager volunteer springing into action, I
would be willing to give the report.  The catch is that I will have
no time to prepare anything for it (making my own talk is getting
shaky enough as it is), so I guess Dave has taken on that particular
task.  Excellent.

Cheers,
Scott