[Ottawa_users] Local group Cluster Analysis

Dave Sampson samper.d at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 08:21:47 EDT 2007

This was forwarded to me off line by Andrew Ross, and I thought I would
share it with the group.

It was suggested that some of the elements in this article could also
corespond with the geospatial domain that Ottawa has..

I wonder if our group has any spatial analysts that might be able to
play with some models for the presence of geospatial activity, open
source support and academic innovation for the Ottawa area.  and maybe
so some comparisons with other areas that have a strong open geospatial
community.

This could help identify locations likely to be successful in setting up
a local chapter...

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB118841858437012520.html?mod=googlenews_wsj