[Ottawa_users] geospatial bootcamp - osbootcamp6 - June 2008

Andrew Ross grof at rogers.com
Mon Mar 17 11:40:06 EDT 2008

Thanks for the feedback items Frank. They'll be updated soon along with
adding the mailing list. For some reason your email about the mailing list
got buried and I just found it a few moments ago.

I'll once these items and a few others are tidied up, we'll send out an
email to the announce email address (as per Dave's email).

Does anyone have any good suggestions regarding tracking the
speakers/schedule for this event?

Thank you,

Andrew