[Ottawa_users] Friendly reminder of deadline for abstracts (forbootcamp)

Sampson, David dsampson at NRCan.gc.ca
Thu May 8 13:16:11 EDT 2008

A presentation on integrating Open Layers into mEdia Wiki would be
agreat presentation IMHO. It is also topical for the NRCaN staff that
will be attending as we are looking to incorporate open Layers into our
internal Wiki.

Cheers