[Ottawa_users] Thank you

Andrew Ross grof at rogers.com
Fri May 30 19:38:32 EDT 2008

Hi Everyone,

I'd like to share publicly how honoured I am to be nominated as a candidate
for charter membership in OSGeo:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2008

I'd also like to thank members of the OSGeo community for being so
welcoming. There's too many names to mention everyone, but I would be remiss
if I didn't thank Dave McIlhagga who provided much guidance and many
introductions to meet the great people I've met in the past year. Thanks
Dave.

Given such a high calibre of the other candidates, I hope I earn enough
votes to make the cut as I'm fairly new to the community. I promise to do my
best in the role should I make the cut.

Thank you, and see you at bootcamp if you can make it.

Andrew