[Ottawa_users] Workshop - Javed

Sampson, David David.Sampson at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Wed Apr 15 16:33:51 EDT 2009

Anything in particular?

Do you want to see social human mapping? Geoscience, meteorology,
consuming OGC web services, translating data formats, ecological
integrity, habitat clustering, mountain based cartography?

The list goes on. I am interested to know how people would like the
subject focused. I don't think  we have many meteorologists in the
group.

Cheers

________________________________

	From: ottawa_users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:ottawa_users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Javed Syed
	Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 16:22
	To: Scott Mitchell
	Subject: [Ottawa_users] Workshop - Javed

	Work shop please

________________________________

	Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 10:06:31 -0400
	From: David.Sampson at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
	To: ottawa_users at lists.osgeo.org
	Subject: [Ottawa_users] Other Tutorials and workshops

	Hey Folks,
	Just to start the ball rolling I started another section in the
tutorial section of our wiki site. Please indicate if there is a
tutorial or workshop you would like to see or if you have one you would
to deliver or acid test with the group.

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Ottawa_Chapter/tutorials#Tutorial_Ideas
<http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Ottawa_Chapter/tutorials#Tutorial_Ideas>
	Cheers

	Create a cool, new character for your Windows Live(tm)
Messenger. Check it out <http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9656621>