[Ottawa_users] August Meeting

Scott Mitchell smitch at me.com
Sat Aug 1 13:14:29 EDT 2009

Thanks for initiating, Dave.  I'm away all this coming week, but back
in time for the 13th.  Might be away on the other two Thursdays, but
can't make the call yet.

I'm afraid I'll be out of town a lot of the time between now and early
December, so if others can keep taking the lead to make meetings
happen, that's fantastic.

Scott